Electromagnetism is the combined study of electricity and magnetism. Electromagnetism is the study of electromagnetic interactions which includes electric and magnetic forces. Simply the electromagnetism is the study electromagnetic forces.
Most of the devices we use today such as computers, smartphones to electric motors, generators and many more devices and technology depend entirely on electromagnetism.
The technology of electromagnetism plays the vital role in our lives as well as in the understanding of many phenomena in Physics.
- Electric Charge, Field and Potential
- Electric Charge
- Coulomb's Law and Electric Field
- Electric Field of Uniform Charge Distributions
- Electric Field and Potential Energy of an Electric Dipole
- Electric Flux and Gauss's Law
- Applying Gauss's Law
- Charges on Conductors
- Electric Potential Energy
- Calculating Electric Potential of Continuous Charge Distributions
- Potential Gradient, Equipotential Surfaces and Corona Discharge
- Capacitance and Dielectrics