Thermodynamics has the heart at the relationship between heat and mechanical work. The study of heat and its relationship with other forms energy and how this relationship relate to the properties of matter is called thermodynamics.
The laws of thermodynamics provide the key explanation to different phenomena in thermodynamics. The thermodynamics laws we learn below will help you understand the heart of thermodynamics.
- Heat, Temperature and Matter
- Heat and Temperature
- Thermal Expansion, Heat and Phase Change
- Heat Transfer
- Ideal Gas Law and van der Waals Equation
- Kinetic Theory of an Ideal Gas
- Maxwell-Boltzmann Distribution of Molecular Speeds
- Laws of Thermodynamics